Sunday, July 27, 2008

Do you have a router?

Jim has been finishing our basement and needed one of these

to make a cabinet around the sump pump. He tried a few people to see if they had one and most weren't home. He got in touch with one friend who said that he had one. Jim asked if it was portable and the friend said that they were probably coming over by our house and he could bring it over.

When Jim answered the door, he saw this:

The next day at church, one of the people that hadn't been home asked if he had called. Jim told him that he had been looking for a router and they said that they didn't have one, but they had one of these...


( a modem)

8 comments:

Meredith Haag said...

That's funny! If I had one... I'd let you borrow it! but, we don't have much in the way of wood working tools. Sorry.

Chapman Herd said...

I found your bog through Meredith's and HAD to look because I saw the word "Router" I have the kind of router that you are looking for....that is TOO funny that everyone thought you needed a computer part! I am a Die hard wood worker! Thanks for a good laugh!

The Dixon Family said...

Ha ha ha! This is great!

4HessGirls said...

That is so funny. :)

Bethany said...

I LOVE IT!

Stephen said...

Haha... yeah, I would have brought you the computer part, too. :)

heidi said...

Too funny! I'm sure my dad would let you borrow his, but it's a long drive to his house.

Devony said...

this makes me laugh. I totally knew what it was and would have given you the tool, except we don't own one yet.