Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tag, I'm it (and have been for a while...)

Here are the rules: Link the person who tagged you (my wonderful friend Cindi - with an "I", two actually...) Tell about 6 quirks of yours. Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same. Leave a comment to let them know.

Here we go:
1. I'm not good at tags! I will be doing another one right after this one, though...

(These next 2 are from Cindi!)
2. I like to figure things out - at least with the internet's help.


3. I have a memory that doesn't quit. (That's definitely a thing of the past, unfortunately... I used to be really good with names and stuff, but I believe that each kid has taken a few thousand brain cells into their bodies! I was really thrown for a loop with the twins!) I think my memory is leaking these days!!!

4. I am a clearance junkie! I love to see this at Target.

(Yes, that's a Mr. Goodbar, and no, it wasn't expired to be on clearance.)

It's even better when there is more than one sticker...that means it's been marked down even more. It's also even better when the number in the right corner is a 75 or 90!!!

5. Along the clearance lines, the Isaac Mizrahi items at Target kind of annoy me because they have a similar logo to the clearance stickers with a small red area. Not that they're bad items, just that they distract me with the clearance "look."

6. I will call companies with complaints. I have received coupons for free diapers, replacement products, etc.

I'm going to save the rest of you from tag guilt, but if you would like to do this tag, I would love to see your answers.

2 comments:

cassie said...

I love Target clearance too. I only shop the perimeter of the store since that's where all those wonderful little red tags usually gather!

Cindi said...

FINALLY! Actually, I gave you a hard time, well, more like a couple friendly reminders, but of the 6 people I tagged, you're only the second person who actually did it! So, thank you! :D I just wanted you to post something new because it had been way to long! ;)