Sunday, February 22, 2009

What we've been up to...

I guess it's time for an update! The kids didn't have school Monday or Tuesday, so on Tuesday, we ventured to Colorado Springs to visit my parents. We also went to the Olympic Training Center so that Wesley could accomplish the "visit an important place in your community" portion for his Wolf badge for Cub Scouts. Here are a few pictures from that visit.
I love Matthew's smile in this one!

My brother Kendall in the middle.

I have a notebook in my purse that the twins keep getting and drawing in. Here are some of the latest.



A alien dog / A dog


An alien cat / A regular cat

This dog has glases to.

This is a cat and it has glasis.


My nose is feeling fine and I'm surprised how little pain, bruising and blood there was. It's not quite straight, so we'll see what they do with that, but if they do fix it again, it will be in the OR. If it's not going to affect my breathing or cause sinus problems, I'll probably just leave it! Thank you for your concern and sympathy! I still can't believe they do that to people!!!

11 comments:

Colorado Oldroyds said...

What adorable and intelligent children. That looks like a fun place to visit with great photo spots. Good to hear your nose is feeling back to normal.

Brian Hanks said...

Good-looking kids! That looks like a lot of fun.

Cindi said...

:( You didn't even call! Maybe next time! :D I was thinking, "She doesn't have 5 kids" when I saw the pic of the rings with a kid in each picture. Then I realized Kendall was in the middle (before I read your note). Don't you love the things your kids draw? It's a little glimpse into what they're thinking. I love that! (Oh, and I love you like a swamp too. lol)

Stohl Family said...

What a fun place to visit! I will have to go there when my kids track off next. I am so glad your nose is feeling better. What an ordeal!

Meredith Haag said...

Oh my Gosh! I love those!!! How cute are they!?

Renee said...

that's pretty crazy how much james looks like jim!!

COKE FAMILY said...

Hi there...it was great seeing at church on Easter. Even cooler to find you on this. Hopefully we can stay in touch with each other since our paths keep seeming to cross. Dani (Jill's sister)

hales said...

Kristy -- I heard you moved! What's the story??
Melody

COKE FAMILY said...

Hey there...no he didn't eat the pizza. He needs to take a very hungry friend with him. The challenge is only 2 people can do it. In your spare time update your blog. Would love to see how things are going! I saw your nephew at the ward halloween party. He is adorable!!! Hope you had a great new year.

Dani

Serving the King said...

How cute is that?!!! And you have a blog?!!! I had no idea!!! Yay!!!!!!

jakemanley said...

Hi Kristy, I hope your nose is okay. You guys have a beautiful family and it looks like you're all doing well. I just saw your comment on our blog - we left Maggie w/some friends here in Redondo so she wouldn't miss school. :) Tell Jim I said hello.
Take care.

- Jake Manley

p.s. I LOVED the alien dog and alien cat drawings! Too funny!