Friday, April 18, 2008

I'm a Winner!

I got a fun phone call today. "You won tickets to Tuesday's Rockies game!" See, 850 KOA is having a contest to win the stuff the Rockies gave away at the opening home stand commemorating their National League Championship last year. Here's a picture of the "loot."



We actually went to the game where they gave out the poster, but it's fun to have the other stuff, too. They also were giving away a replica trophy, but that game was postponed to June because of a snow storm, so I will get that later (as well as tickets to the make-up game).

This is actually the 3rd time I've won with KOA. I won tickets to Rockies Opening Day last year and then won $850 as a "consultant." My mom won tickets to an Ice Capades show from KOA when I was little, too.

P.S. I need someone to tell me how to make the picture "clickable" to a bigger image...

4 comments:

Bethany said...

I love your blog. It was fun to see you at the game last night. I should hang out with you more often if you are always winning things.

rick and cheryl said...

Love the blog! Congrats on the loot! That is awesome. You are a lucky one!

Karen said...

Kristy, you have a blog! Woo hoo! Don't worry about not posting tons...we'll just love it when you do post.

Bingy's blog said...

Definitely keep posting! I'd love to see what you all are up to, even if it's just sometimes!
Inger