Monday, May 5, 2008

Speaking of Wesley...

Today is his 8th birthday. He's so excited to go to Cub Scouts and to be baptized at the end of the month. We're so happy that he is a part of our family. He definitely brings a lot of joy. Here's a couple pictures of our new 8 year old.

(As I looked for the pictures to include, I remembered that he would sleep in funny places, as you will see. Also, he definitely is the 2nd child - with less pictures taken of him - and it's even worse because twins came after him and got more taken of them, too. Here are the results of my search..)

6 comments:

4HessGirls said...

8 is Great! Happy Birthday! That was such a cool slide show. He looks like a very happy kid and such a cute baby. Love all the pictures.

Kristy Graff said...

this is so exciting for all of you! happy birthday to wesley! good to hear from you!

Colorado Oldroyds said...

Glad you decided to keep the blog. All of your kids are so darling. Happy Birthday, Wesley!

Trisha Paddock said...

I love your blog...I'm so glad that you commented on my blog! Your children are absolute angels...just like their parents. You are such the "SuperMom"!!!

I can't believe your son Wesley is turning 8. Has it been that long???

Jodie said...

I love that you started your blog. It's such a great way to stay in touch. We are looking forward to warmer CO weather, cross your fingers. I hope that all is well there!

ellen said...

Happy Birthday, Wesley!