Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Well, I 've got about a half hour left to post this on June 15th, so I'll just say that I'm so thankful for all of the fathers in my life. Both Jim and I have great fathers that raised us well and helped us learn and grow. The picture below has both of them in it - can you tell which one is which? (It's really not that hard!)


Jim is a WONDERFUL husband and father and I am really blessed that we are sharing our lives together! The kids have all been quite "Daddy's Boy/Girl," so they definitely love all that he does for them. (Sometimes it makes Jim a little crazy, but that's a different story...)


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!




4 comments:

WoozleMom said...

Your kids are all so big...I don't think I've seen your family since that time you stayed with us years and years ago...Time flies!
And by the way...Happy Father's Day, Jim!

The Dixon Family said...

I had no idea Wesley has such strong politial views. Or maybe he just wants "peace".

Either way . . .cute picture!

jksfam said...

I know! I kept trying to get one without any crazy finger stuff (behind the head, etc.). I actually have 2 others, but Jim looks kind of funny in them, so I figured I better use the one that everyone looked best in, even with the “peace” sign.

Meredith Haag said...

Dad's are great! I wish I still had mine, but I got Todd! You family picture, the one of your kids with Jim, is sooo cute!