Sunday, June 15, 2008

I've been a bad blogger!

As I warned initially, I thought that I might be an infrequent poster. Here's an update of some of our recent happenings...
Wesley turned 8, earned his Bobcat in Cub Scouts,

(ignore my waiting to be poked face)

and got baptized.

The boys finished school, started golf,

and finished swimming lessons.

The twins pretended to be cowboys,

warriors,

and finished swimming lessons.


Here's to the start of a fun, busy and hopefully sometimes relaxing summer.

4 comments:

Kristy Graff said...

that was a nice little update! the project went well-after putting hours and hours into the stupid thing! i'm so glad it's over with.

hales said...

Hey Kristy -- it's Melody Hales. It's fun to keep up with your family through your blog. I can't believe how old your kids are now. And you and Jim look just the same.
Have a great summer.

Devony said...

I love your "waiting to be poked" face and the warriors pic. Exciting summer!

cassie said...

Hi Kristy,

I didn't know you guys had a blog, too. I just noticed the link on your last comment on my blog. It's great to see the pictures! Cute kids!